In this post you will see why Aloe Vera is one of the plants that best cleanses our body. Mainly, it is considered that using this plant is a good way to clean toxins in your body as it helps parts of the body such as the liver or colon to release chemicals that may be harmful.
Toxins are those toxic substances of animal or plant origin, which are considered to be a poison that has been produced by living organisms. Toxins are present in our daily life and can be very harmful to our health.
These harmful toxins can appear through an unbalanced diet based on processed foods or fast food. But they can also appear through uncontrolled or frequent use of medication, i.e. by taking medication that is not necessary.
When our body has a large number of these toxins, it lets us know through allergic skin reactions or some diseases. But how can we get rid of these toxins? Well, aloe vera juice is one of the most common remedies as it is characterised by its detoxifying and purifying action.
In addition, Aloe Vera juice contains polysaccharides that are capable of activating defensive functions, protecting the immune system. T and B lymphocytes, or macrophages are some of the defensive cells that have been stimulated thanks to the polysaccharides that can be present in Aloe Vera.
ALOE VERA MINERALS:
Apart from the polysaccharides, other components that Aloe Vera possesses to cleanse the organism are minerals. Minerals are able to guarantee a detoxification of any metabolic waste that the body may contain. Some of the minerals found in Aloe Vera that serve to detoxify the body are:
- Calcium: It is essential for maintaining a healthy nervous system, muscle function and heart. Calcium with some vitamins is a perfect detoxifying mineral.
- Magnesium: Helps with bowel activity and is a mineral often used in detox diets to detoxify the body.
- Potassium: It is a cellular detoxifier as it removes any waste from the cells.
- Iron: It is an essential mineral for the organism as it provides strength to our body and keeps it strong, while helping its growth and development.
But in addition to these minerals, it contains others such as Zinc, Copper, Manganese and many more.
VITAMINS IN ALOE VERA:
Another of the components of Aloe Vera that help to cleanse our organism are its vitamins, especially vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 and B6. These, together with B12 and some enzymes, help our organism to function better and to break down fats and sugars.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA IN OUR DIET:
With all these components to detoxify the body, we can affirm that Aloe Vera is a complement that must be added to our diet to obtain benefits such as:
- Improve digestion
- To have a healthier heart
- Reducing inflammation and pain
- To cleanse the organism in a natural way
- To get rid of malignant substances from our body.
- Provides the body with essential vitamins
- Reduce fluid retention in the body
- Weight loss
You can find more information about the “Benefits of Aloe Vera in our body” in our post All About Aloe Vera, in the section “Benefits of Aloe Vera for the Body”. You can also find recipes and different ways to purify your body with aloe vera in our post, “Aloe Vera in your Diet”.