If you have a programmable cooker and you want to make the most of it, you have to try the following recipes that we recommend in Wellness and Beauty Market.
There are many benefits of having a programmable cooker, the convenience it gives us, as it is fully programmable, we can choose when we want to have the food ready, the time savings it saves us, as we will not have to be aware of the kitchen and it also makes the task of cooking less of a chore, which helps us to have a much healthier and balanced diet.
The recipes we are going to suggest are very varied and basic, so that you can cook in your everyday life. Take note and enjoy.
LENTILS WITH VEGETABLES AND MEAT
320 g of pardina lentils
1 garlic clove
1 green pepper
3 tablespoons of fried tomato
1 tablespoon sweet paprika
Chorizo or the meat of your choice
(quantity for 4 servings)
1. Chop the garlic, pepper and onion into small pieces. Pour a splash of olive oil into the pan, activate the fry option, add the garlic, pepper, onion and fried tomato, fry for 8 minutes with the pan uncovered. Add paprika and stir.
2. Add the lentils, the chorizo and the carrots cut into pieces and a little salt. Pour in the water until everything is well covered, leaving a margin of one finger. Close the pot and leave it to cook for 25 minutes in stew mode at 130º.
3. After the time has elapsed, turn off the cooker and once it has depressurised, the lentils are ready to eat..
MACARONI AND MINCED MEAT
400 g of macaroni or pasta to taste
400 g of minced meat
400 g of fried tomato
500 ml of water
1. Chop the onion and fry it with the frying option, until it is soft and well done, being careful not to burn the onion.
2. Add the minced meat and salt, and when the meat is done, add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cook in stew mode at 130º for 7 minutes at medium pressure.
4. Once the cooking time has elapsed, allow the pot to depressurise and the food is ready to enjoy.
YOGHURT AND LEMON SPONGE CAKE
1 glass of oil
3 glass of flour
2 glass of sugar
1 sachet of yeast
If you want to make a cocoa sponge cake, add half a glass of pure cocoa powder yoghurt to the mixture.
1. Beat the eggs together with the sugar until frothy and the mixture whitens.
2. Add the yoghurt and oil and beat again.
3. Add the flour little by little together with the yeast, sieving it so that there are no lumps, and add the lemon zest. Mix well until you get a homogeneous dough.
4. Grease the pan to prevent the sponge cake from getting too small and pour the mixture into the pan.
5. We will use the “cake” programme for 35 minutes at 130º, close the lid but keep the valve open.
6. When the 35 minutes are up, open the pan, remove the pan and place the cake on a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!